No products in the cart.
15 October 2020 / 15 October 2020 by ala | Leave a comment
What better time to take care of your skin than autumn and facial scrubs are the most essential skincare treatment during this season. One kind of exfoliation is a gentle scrub. Check out what types of skin require a gentle scrub and what it can do for you. Why Autumn? Of course, exfoliation can be an all-year routine but only if you remember about sun protection since removing dead cells leaves the epidermis susceptible to sun radiation. That is why autumn is the best time for facial scrubs. The sun doesn’t shine as bright, the days are shorter, and it isn’t freezing cold yet. Perfect conditions for cleansing and exfoliating.
What does gentle scrub do?
With a mix of malic acid and bits of apricot kernels, the gentle scrub, as the name implies, is kind-er to the skin. Since it combines the properties of an exfoliator and a moisturizing face mask, it removes dead skin cells and leaves the skin smooth and hydrated. Additionally, it speeds up the renewal of the skin, making it shinier in the process. It works well for all skin types, especially problem, tired or dull skin.
Let’s take a look at the ingredients list…
This fantastic beauty product contains active ingredients such as green tea, pentavitin, glycerine, malic, salicylic and lactic acid. All those elements are harmoniously combined to put up a fight for beautiful and healthy skin.
• Green tea protects you from bacteria, inflammation, and toxins, leaving your skin regener-ated and even in colour. As a rich source of antioxidants, it protects the skin against free radicals and stimulates cell renewal.
• Pentavitin, also present in the ingredients list, is a plant-based component that boosts up the skin’s moisture level and makes it more supple.
• Glycerine is a bonus ingredient which soothes and reduces the formation of wrinkles and fine lines.
• Malic acid, being a perfect moisturizer, makes your skin shiny and relaxed without discol-ouration. Additionally, it combats inflammation and slows down the ageing process.
• Salicylic acid exfoliates the epidermis and protects against bacteria, while lactic acid mois-turized and acts as a PH regulator.
How to use gentle scrub for a beautiful and healthy skin?
1. The scrub should be gently massaged into a cleansed skin.
2. Leave the product for 5 minutes and then gently wash it off with warm water.
3. Afterwards, apply tonic, serum, cream or oil. In that order!
A Few Hints Exfoliation will leave your skin smooth, vitalized, and properly coloured. It will also prepare the skin to absorb the nutrients contained in other skincare products. However, you need to use it properly. Choose facial scrub products with the right ingredients list. Match them to your skin type. Do not exfoliate more than 1-2 times a week. Bottom Line If you want to exfoliate, the still warm but not so scorching hot autumn is the right time for remov-ing dead skin cells without exposing the outer layer to the sun. For people with more sensitive skin, gentle scrub is the perfect autumn solution to skincare.