PURE JOJOBA OIL
Jojoba oil / 30 ml
- moisturizes, softens and firms the skin
- nourishes and regenerates
- works as antioxidant
- is recommended for problem skin
- gives shine to the hair and regenerates hair ends
- nourishes the nails
Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil.
Product suitable for vegans
Massage the oil into cleansed face, body, nails or hair. You can also add a few drops to your light cream to enrich the cream and enhance its effect during the night-time.
A facial massage increases your blood circulation, making active substances from beauty products more absorbable. Massage your face regularly for prettier skin and less noticeable wrinkles.
Wash your hands and face thoroughly before the massage. Warm the massage oil in your hands and apply it to the face. Follow these guides as you continue the treatment:
- The massage should cover the whole face (keep out of eye region)
- Massage the lymph nodes behind the ears. Warm the neck by stroking it several times from the chin to the back of the ears with your fingers
- Use your fingertips to circle up and around the chin and cheekbone
- Next, perform a lymphatic drainage massage by gently tracing around the eyes. Start from the outer corners and go to the bridge of the nose and up and out along the eyebrows
- Use your fingertips to massage your forehead. Go from the middle towards the sides. Take some time massaging the point located between the eyebrows as this is where bunny lines appear