No products in the cart.
1. The controller of personal data within the meaning of art. 4 point 7 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27.04.2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR) is ala Limited company with its registered office in Ciechanów at ul. Sosnowa 11, 06-400 Ciechanów, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, XIV Economic Department of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000522027, NIP: 5272725582, REGON: 147426080, share capital 2.000.000 PLN
2. Data controller’s e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Controller in accordance with art. 32 section 1 of the GDPR observes the principle of personal data protection and applies appropriate technical and organizational measures to prevent accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, modification, unauthorized disclosure or unauthorized access to personal data processed in connection with the business.
4. Provision of the personal data by the customer is voluntary, but necessary to conclude a contract with the data controller.
5. The data controller processes personal data only to the extent necessary to perform the contract or provide services to the data subject.
1. The controller processes personal data for the following purposes:
1. The recipients of personal data processed by the data administrator may be entities cooperating with the data administrator when it is necessary to perform the contract concluded with the data subject.
2. The recipients of personal data processed by the data controller may also be subcontractors – entities whose services the data controller uses for data processing, e.g. accounting offices, law firms, entities providing IT services (including hosting services).
3. The data controller may be required to provide personal data by virtue of applicable law, in particular to provide personal data to relevant state bodies or institutions.
4. Personal data will not be transferred to an entity established outside the European Economic Area.
1. The data controller stores personal data for the duration of the contract concluded with the data subject and after its termination for the purposes of pursuing claims related to the contract, performance of obligations under applicable law, but for no longer than the limitation period in accordance with the provisions of the Civil Code.
2. The data controller stores personal data on the settlement documents for a period of time indicated by the provisions of the Act on tax on goods and services and the Accounting Act.
3. The data controller stores personal data processed for marketing purposes for a period of 10 years, but no longer than until the consent to data processing is withdrawn or an objection to data processing is raised.
4. The data controller stores personal data for purposes other than those indicated in paragraph 1-3 for a period of 3 years, unless the consent for data processing has been withdrawn earlier, and the data processing cannot be continued on a basis other than the consent of the data subject.
1. Every data subject has the right to:
2. To exercise the above-mentioned rights, the data subject should contact, using the provided contact details, with the controller and inform her which rights she wants to exercise and to what extent.
3. The data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, which is the President of the Personal Data Protection Office in Warsaw
Personal data obtained by the data controller will not be processed automatically, including by profiling.