1. The online Shop does not collect automatically any information, except from information contained in cookies.
2. Cookies mean IT data, especially text files, which are stored in Customer’s end device and are intended to facilitate Customer’s use of the online Shop sites. Cookies usually contain name of the webpage they come from, period of storage on the end device and the unique number.
3. The entity placing cookies on Customer’s final device and obtaining the access to them is the Seller.
4. Cookies are used:
- to tailor the online Shop’s content to Customer’s preferences and to optimise the use of web pages; especially to recognise the device and to display the web page correctly so as to make it adjusted to Customer’s needs.
- to provide statistics that will allow to understand how the Customers use the web pages, which makes the improvement of content and structure possible.
- to keep the session switched on for the Customer to make it possible for the Customer to return to the shopping basket.
5. The online Shop uses following types of cookies:
- ‘session cookies’ and ‘persistent cookies’. Session cookies are temporary files, that are stored in Customer’s end device till the moment of logging out or quitting the webpages or switching off the browser. Persistent cookies are stored in Customer’s end device for the period of time determined by settings or till they are deleted by the Customer.
- ‘essential cookies’ enabling the use of online Shop services, such as probating cookies that are used for the purpose of services that require authentication within online Shop.
- ‘safety cookies’ that are used to provide online safety, eg. to detect authentication abuses within online Shop.
- ‘efficiency cookies’ enabling collection of information on how online Shop’s web pages are used;
- ‘functional cookies’ enabling webpages to save Customer’s settings and Customer’s personalisation of interface, eg. In terms of language, region, font size, layout ,etc.
- ‘advertising cookies’ enabling targeting Customers with more suitable advertisements, according to their interests.
6. In many cases software used for browsing web pages (web browser) allows cookies storage in Customer’s end device by default. The Customer may change cookies settings at any time. The settings may be changed especially in order to block the automatic servicing of cookies in web browser settings or in order to receive information about storage of cookies on the Customer’s end device every time it happens. More details about possibilities and ways of using cookies are available in web browser settings.