No products in the cart.
1. The online Shop does not collect automatically any information, except from information contained in cookies.
2. Cookies mean IT data, especially text files, which are stored in Customer’s end device and are intended to facilitate Customer’s use of the online Shop sites. Cookies usually contain name of the webpage they come from, period of storage on the end device and the unique number.
3. The entity placing cookies on Customer’s final device and obtaining the access to them is the Seller.
4. Cookies are used:
5. The online Shop uses following types of cookies:
6. In many cases software used for browsing web pages (web browser) allows cookies storage in Customer’s end device by default. The Customer may change cookies settings at any time. The settings may be changed especially in order to block the automatic servicing of cookies in web browser settings or in order to receive information about storage of cookies on the Customer’s end device every time it happens. More details about possibilities and ways of using cookies are available in web browser settings.